For all my US friends, I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving dinner, we sure did, I have to say, a lot has changed in the past 2 years since I started to seriously invest in my biz through investing in myself.
You can read a little about my journey here that I wrote about last year. It may surprise you.
I mentioned this the other day because once you realize that YOU hold the keys to unlocking the future you truly want to live and make that first investment in yourself it really is a beautiful thing.
Our Cyber Weekend deals started yesterday and I am so honored to welcome new members to the community already. It really is an honor to serve you and I look forward to seeing what you can create now that you have made this investment in yourself.
Here’s what some of our members are saying!
It’s truly amazing to see this community generate real momentum and I hope to see YOUR success story very soon!
Find out how you can join the community and be the next success story here: http://rockyourgrowth.
Use coupon code: blackfriday November 27th – December 8th ONLY
And don’t forget to join us tomorrow for Small Business Saturday, Saturday, November 29th ONLY you can get the Rock Your Biz & PROFITS Club as well as 12 months of Rock Your PROFITS coaching club starting at around $100 bucks, seriously, this is a steal of deal and if you have been thinking about working with me in my higher level programs this is the perfect place for you to start.
Use coupon code: blackfriday November 29th ONLY - 50% off and 12 months of Rock Your PROFITS Coaching Club FREE
Have an awesome rest of the week.
Talk with you soon!
Much love, xox, Kim
Happy Wednesday and Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends.
Thanksgiving is the perfect time of year to say thanks and have gratitude and I wanted to personally thank you for being a part of my community of rock star entrepreneurs, I am truly honored.
I wanted to share a little article with you on the power of gratitude below, it truly is one of the most powerful forces in The Universe!
Happy Thanksgiving and enJoy!
Gratitude is one of the most powerful forces in the Universe. It may not look as good as money, a big car, a palatial house, or the latest makeover – in fact, you can’t see it at all – but, as I’m going to show you, gratitude has more power to change your life than all these material things put together.
The dictionary tells us that gratitude is “the expression of gratefulness and thanks” but this doesn’t begin to convey its real effect. Here are an alternative set of definitions.
Gratitude stops you taking your life for granted and helps you realize how many good things you have in your life.
Gratitude makes others feel better.
Gratitude makes you feel better. In the words of an Arabian proverb, “The hand that gives the roses always keeps some of the scent.”
Gratitude raises your awareness of things around you.
Gratitude is easy, quick, and simple.
Gratitude is an instant blues-breaker and stress-reliever.
Gratitude changes your view of so-called “bad” things.
Gratitude frees you from petty annoyances.
Gratitude inspires you.
Gratitude puts your thoughts and feelings on a high vibration level that in turn attracts back to you more things to be grateful for.
Gratitude nourishes the soul.
Gratitude is like compound interest on money in the bank: the more you put in, the more you get out.
Gratitude is a spiritual act because it acknowledges that the origin of all good things is a source outside ourselves.
Gratitude puts you on a direct line to God.
That’s the “what” of gratitude. To show you the “how”, here are three things you can do to make the Gratitude Attitude a firm fixture in your life.
1. Create a Thank Bank. A Thank Bank is simply a place where you can jot down all the things that you are grateful for in your life. You can split the bank into different accounts such as Family, Surroundings and Work, and then simply start writing out your thanks until you stop. Put your list somewhere safe and pull it out when you’re feeling down and you’ll instantly change your mood.
2. Show Gratitude Quietly. Don’t turn gratitude into a promotional or motivational tool. Too much thanks is as ineffective as too little. Instead, express your thanks in quiet ways: a thought, a prayer, a one-on-one word, a note of appreciation. Give people gifts of thanks that aren’t bought at shops: a bit of your time, a sacrifice, something valuable to you. Remember the story in the Bible of the widow, who gave a small money gift in thanks even though it was worth everything to her.
3. Always Replace the 3 C’s With the 3 A’s. If you work or manage others, and sometimes feel the need to use one of the 3 C’s – complaining, condemning, and criticizing – replace them with the 3 A’s of Accepting, Acknowledging, and Appreciating. Accept people for who they are; acknowledge them for what they do; and appreciate them for just being around. Remember that when you appreciate others, your reputation and respect appreciates too.
There’s nothing complicated about gratitude. It’s something we can all do. We so often don’t do it because we forget, because we focus on the few so-called bad things in our lives, and because we take the wonderful things for granted. So change your life. Put gratitude just below your level of consciousness, and every day will become one of joy and delight.
Much love, xox, Kim
The sales will start on Friday, November 28th at 12pm CST, and run until Monday, December 8th, at 11:59pm CST.
We will be featuring 50% off all digital products for the entire ten days! (use coupon code: blackfriday)
On Small Business Saturday, Saturday, November 29th ONLY for 24 hours you can gain access to the Rock Your Biz & PROFITS Club for 50% off and get FREE access to the Rock Your PROFITS Coaching Club for FREE for 12 months, that’s a $2364 Value. (use promo code: blackfriday and take advantage of this offer on Saturday ONLY, no additional promo code needed)
Please stay tuned as we will be sending you more information next week.
We all have a favorite expression when it comes to being stressed out. But when it comes down to it, I think that it is how we work or even relax, for that matter that triggers stress.
Have you ever been stressed even when you’re well relaxed and bored? I know I have.
Since stress seems to be unavoidable in life, it is important to find ways to decrease and prevent stressful situations as much as possible as well as decrease our negative reactions to stress we just can’t seem to avoid.
Here are some quick tips for helping you to manage the stress!
Learn to manage your time as much as possible (the truth is we can’t really manage time but you know what I mean :-))
Time management skills will allow you more time with your family and friends, down time or whatever it is you want to do as well as lead to increased increase performance and productivity. Which, in the end will help reduce your stress.
To improve your time management:
- Save time by focusing and concentrating, delegating, and scheduling time for yourself.
- Keep a record of how you spend your time, including work, family, and leisure time. (you might be surprised how much time you are wasting on certain items that can easily be delegated or taken off your to do list altogether)
- Prioritize your time by rating tasks by importance and urgency. Redirect your time to those activities that are important and meaningful to you.
- Manage your commitments by not over- or under committing. Don’t commit to what is not important to you. (which means you gotta get clear on what is and isn’t important to you in the first place)
- Deal with procrastination by using a day planner, breaking large projects into smaller ones, and setting short-term deadlines and goals, it will be less overwhelming too.
- Examine your beliefs to reduce conflict between what you believe and what your life is like.
- Build healthy coping strategies
It is important that you identify your coping strategies. One way to do this is by recording the stressful event, your reaction, and how you cope in a stress journal. With this information, you can work to change unhealthy coping strategies into healthy ones-those that help you focus on the positive and what you can change or control in your life.
Some behaviors and lifestyle choices affect your stress level. They may not cause stress directly, but they can interfere with the ways your body seeks relief from stress. Try to:
- Balance personal, work, and family needs and obligations.
- Have a sense of purpose in life.
- Get enough sleep, since your body recovers from the stresses of the day while you are sleeping.
- Eat a balanced diet for a nutritional defense against stress.
- Get moderate exercise throughout the week.
Social support is a major factor in how we experience stress. Social support is the positive support you receive from family, friends, and the community. It is the knowledge that you are cared for, loved, esteemed, and valued. More and more research indicates a strong relationship between social support and better mental and physical health.
Change your thinking
When an event triggers negative thoughts, you may experience fear, insecurity, anxiety, depression, rage, guilt, and a sense of worthlessness or powerlessness. These emotions trigger the body’s stress, just as an actual threat does. Dealing with your negative thoughts and how you see things can help reduce stress.
- Thought-stopping helps you stop a negative thought to help eliminate stress.
- Disproving irrational thoughts helps you to avoid exaggerating the negative thought, anticipating the worst, and interpreting an event incorrectly.
- Problem solving helps you identify all aspects of a stressful event and find ways to deal with it.
- Changing your communication style helps you communicate in a way that makes your views known without making others feel put down, hostile, or intimidated. This reduces the stress that comes from poor communication. Use the assertiveness ladder to improve your communication style.
If you’d like to take this learning a bit further feel free to download The Definitive Guide to Time Management here!
Hmm, does that seem a little odd to ask from a business stand point?
I know on the surface it might, and quiet frankly I have been hiding this part of me in my biz too, for far too long might I add.
However, here’s what I have discovered, our most valuable resource is our inner guidance system.
So let me ask you is your inner guidance propelling your business forward or are you ignoring it and not getting the results that you want in your business and life? For those of you who know me it mean seem odd at first that I am talking about this subject of inner guidance and alignment and at first glance it may seem that one does not have anything to do with the other. ( I told you up until now, I have been hiding this part of me, but no more, we are spiritual beings and this is one the cool things I get to teach my clients, so why hide it?)
Here’s the thing though, over the past little while I have really been reflecting on what is working and what is not working in business and WHY? and this has lead me to none other then our inner guidance system. You see, our inner guidance system is our greatest asset and is essentially your secret weapon to propel your business forward, that is if you listen to it. I have noticed a trend with myself as well as with my clients and this has been a huge factor in determining who is getting the result and who isn’t getting the result. And the cool thing is that we all have this secret weapon, we just need to learn how to tap into it. :-)
Let’s first talk about the idea of what exactly is this inner guidance? Simply put, inner guidance is our inner knowing, it’s the gut feeling that we have and it is directly related to our emotions and our energy. Our inner guidance is our direct connection to Source/God/The Universe, essentially, it is our connection to Home.
You need to know, are you in alignment with your inner guidance in order to tap into this amazing tool, so how do you know?
Actually, its really quiet simple, it always shows up in our results. If you are getting what you expect, what you want, you are likely tapped into your inner guidance, if you are not, then, well, you are likely just “doing” for the sake of doing rather then coming from that place of knowing it is the right thing. If you are doing all the things that you “should be” doing in your business but you are still not getting the result you are not in alignment with your inner guidance.
Let’s say for example you are part of a program to help you grow your business, you are applying the same marketing strategies and you are doing the same “things” as others in the program yet you are not getting the same results, in fact, you are frustrated or overwhelmed, this likely because you are not in alignment with what it is that you are doing and you are not coming from the right place when you are doing it. When you are applying strategies in your business it is important to check in with yourself to see if it’s in alignment with what it is that you want to create, your higher vision, how you want to work with folks, etc, etc. etc.
The great thing is that you can fix this, you just need to start tapping into your inner guidance system so that you can tweak what you are doing. Trust me, you will be surprised as to just how quickly you can start getting different results when you start to trust your inner guidance.
If you need some help with tweaking your business to get fully aligned with your inner guidance and you are ready to uplevel your life and business let’s talk, I’d love for you to join us in the Rock Your PROFITS Inner Circle, details here, or Rock Your Biz & PROFITS Club all access pass, details on that here!
Until next time, have a rocking day!
Love and blessings,
The following tips provide practical suggestions that you can use to help you shift into more positive thinking patterns:
1. Take Good Care of Yourself
It’s much easier to be positive when you are eating well, exercising, and getting enough rest.
2. Remind Yourself of the Things You Are Grateful For
Stresses and challenges don’t seem quite as bad when you are constantly reminding yourself of the things that are right in life. Taking just 60 seconds a day to stop and appreciate the good things will make a huge difference.
3. Look for the Proof Instead of Making Assumptions
A fear of not being liked or accepted sometimes leads us to assume that we know what others are thinking, but our fears are usually not reality. If you have a fear that a friend or family member’s bad mood is due to something you did, or that your co-workers are secretly gossiping about you when you turn your back, speak up and ask them. Don’t waste time worrying that you did something wrong unless you have proof that there is something to worry about.
4. Refrain from Using Absolutes
Have you ever told a partner “You’re ALWAYS late!” or complained to a friend “You NEVER call me!”? Thinking and speaking in absolutes like ‘always’ and ‘never’ makes the situation seem worse than it is, and programs your brain into believing that certain people are incapable of delivering.
5. Detach From Negative Thoughts
Your thoughts can’t hold any power over you if you don’t judge them. If you notice yourself having a negative thought, detach from it, witness it, and don’t follow it.
6. Squash the “ANTs”
In his book “Change Your Brain, Change Your Life,” Dr. Daniel Amen talks about “ANTs” – Automatic Negative Thoughts. These are the bad thoughts that are usually reactionary, like “Those people are laughing, they must be talking about me,” or “The boss wants to see me? It must be bad!” When you notice these thoughts, realize that they are nothing more than ANTs and squash them!
7. Practice Lovin’, Touchin’ & Squeezin’ (Your Friends and Family)
You don’t have to be an expert to know the benefits of a good hug. Positive physical contact with friends, loved ones, and even pets, is an instant pick-me-up. One research study on this subject had a waitress touch some of her customers on the arm as she handed them their checks. She received higher tips from these customers than from the ones she didn’t touch!
8. Increase Your Social Activity
By increasing social activity, you decrease loneliness. Surround yourself with healthy, happy people, and their positive energy will affect you in a positive way!
9. Volunteer for an Organization, or Help another Person
Everyone feels good after helping. You can volunteer your time, your money, or your resources. The more positive energy you put out into the world, the more you will receive in return.
10. Use Pattern Interrupts to Combat Rumination
If you find yourself ruminating, a great way to stop it is to interrupt the pattern and force yourself to do something completely different. Rumination is like hyper-focus on something negative. It’s never productive, because it’s not rational or solution-oriented, it’s just excessive worry. Try changing your physical environment – go for a walk or sit outside. You could also call a friend, pick up a book, or turn on some music.
If you are ready to take your biz and the life to a whole new level and are ready to get the help of someone who has been there, done that I invite you to a conversation.